Another brand name this goes by is: Methylin
According to the RX List website.
DESOXYN® (methamphetamine hydrochloride tablets, USP), chemically known as (S)-N,α-dimethylbenzeneethanamine hydrochloride, is a member of the amphetamine group of sympathomimetic amines.
The known side effects for Desoxyn are a long list. Much the same for the entire range of psychotropics available on the market place.
This pie chart is a good summary to start with and will give a clear indication of what you or someone under your care is going to be in for, if Desoxyn has been prescribed by a “health professional” in the course of treatment.
One can safely assume. That the side effects experienced would only get worse when Desoxyn will be consumed with any other drugs….
Here’s a complete list of side effects that may be experienced during the consumption of Desoxyn.
- Abdominal pain
- Aggressive or hostile behavior
- Angina (sudden acute pain)
- Anorexia Blisters or rash
- Blood pressure and pulse changes
- Changes in mood
- Changes in sex drive or ability
- Changes in vision or blurred vision
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- Dizziness or faintness Drowsiness
- Dry mouth
- Fast, pounding, or irregular heartbeat
- Increased irritability
- Involuntary tics and twitching
- Liver problems
- Loss of appetite
- Mental/mood changes
- Muscle or joint pain
- Painful menstruation
- Purple blotches under the skin
- Slow or difficult speech
- Sore throat
- Stomach pain
- Stuffed or runny nose
- Stunted growth
- Suicidal thoughts
- Swelling inside the nose
- Swelling of the eyes, face, tongue, or throat
- Toxic psychosis
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Unusual sadness or crying
- Unusual weakness or tiredness
- Violent behavior
- Weakness or numbness of an arm or leg
- Weight loss
- “Zombie” demeanor
For a complete report of the KNOWN side effects of Desoxyn – you can download a great detailed report here: Desoxyn Side Effects
Sadly. Neither your doctors, health professionals or pharmacist are going to go to any lengths in ensuring you KNOW the complete side effects of the “meds” they are prescribing and selling you.
In this day and age. It is really up to YOU. To take full responsibility for your own health. By getting as fully informed about the disease you are facing.
The available medical treatments. Traditional and non-traditional. Thereby being in a position that is the BEST to making the most appropriate one when you are being prescribed Desoxyn or you have the responsibility of looking after the well-being of a child, parent or loved one who is being prescribed Desoxyn for any health “treatment.”